JLM has worked under contract as an approved supplier to Amazon UK Services to provide a wide range of mechanical and electrical engineering services as part of multiple individual projects across a number of Amazon locations sited throughout the UK, from Scotland to London. In addition, we provide ongoing compliance and maintenance works to several of the Amazon sites where we have completed projects in the past.
The exact mix of services varies from project to project, however, the following list offers an illustration of the types of work we have completed at Amazon fulfilment or distribution centres in the past, or as part of ongoing maintenance agreements.
- Heating and ventilation works (repair & installation)
- Air conditioning & chillers (repair & installation)
- Gas boilers (repair & installation)
- Building management systems
- Fire Alarm Systems (repair & installation)
- Sprinkler systems (repair & installation)
- Disabled alarms
- External services (lighting, ECVs)
- Complete electrical installations
- Small power & high-level emergency lighting
- Additional high & low-voltage supplies
- HV substations compliance
- Additional machine supplies
- Robot maintenance
In support of these services, JLM frequently carries out annual mechanical & electrical inspections and maintenance work to ensure sites are fully compliant with regulatory standards, including Amazon’s own stringent internal standards.